Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time for some pics

Here are pics that I uploaded to my facebook...but obviously if you're reading this blog and aren't an FB friend, well, you can't see the pics now can you? So here are some of my favorites of the trip so far. Some of them I took prior to allowing my camera to get rained on. Some of them were taken by my colleague, Gil.


A sunset view of the town I spend the bulk of my time in, Ambositra.


Rainbow over Ambositra, as seen from the deck outside our HQ's kitchen.


Outside view of SALOHI Project HQ in Ambositra


Hillside view during a hike.


Some kids swinging from the rafters, I mean trees, on one of our hikes.


Another beautiful hillside seen during a hike.



Some local villagers in Ambositra


A kiddie milking his cuteness to hitch a ride in the basket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment